WhatsApp is a hugely popular instant messaging application that enables users to send and receive messages, videos, and photos and do a lot more with their friends and families. However, this instant messaging application is only limited to Android and iOS Smartphones, and it can’t be used in iPad or other tabs. So, if you are looking for ways to get WhatsApp for iPad, you will be amazed to know that there are many ways to get this application for your iPad. The very effective and widely used method is WhatsPad++. This is an effective method that requires no jailbreak of the device and works smoothly on iPad with iOS version 9 or 10.
How to Get WhatsApp for iPad using WhatsPad++?
The steps to get WhatsApp for iPad using WhatsPas++ are very simple and easy. However, you need to follow few simple steps to complete the downloading and installation process and run the messaging application successfully on your device. Below are the steps to download the WhatsApp App on your iPad using WhatsPad++.
- Step One – Sine WhatsPad++ is not available officially in App Store, and you need to download the IPA file of WhatsPad++ first on your device. You can download the IPA file of this tool from their website and store the IPA file on your device
- Step Two – The second step is to download the Cydia Impactor on your device by visiting the website. This impactor is used to download and install the WhatsPad++ on your device successfully
- Step Three – Now, you need to connect the iPad to your PC with the help of a USB cable, and after that, you need to launch the Cydia Impactor on your PC, and you can drog+drop WhatsPad++ IPA file on the Cydia Impactor for further installation
- Step Four – You need to know the Apple ID and password as the Cydia Impactor to provide the Apple ID and Password. Apple usually provides the passwords Apple to all its iOS users. However, if not comfortable sharing the ID and Password with third-party tools, you don’t have to panic. There is also the option to create an alternative Apple ID and password, which you can use in place of your original ID and password. Now enter the Apple ID and Password when Cydia Impactor ask for, and as soon as it gets the ID and Password, the installation of WhatsPad++ will start on your device
- Note: If you get any error message while installing WhatsPad++ through Cydia Impactor, then use the original ID and Password and try installing it again. Sometimes the error occurs when you have two-factor authentication enabled for the Apple ID.
- Step Five – Now, you can easily download WhatsApp for iPad and enjoy using it. But, before you start using it, ensure to go to the “Settings”, “General”, “Profiles or Device Management”, and search for the profile and open it.
Click on the “Trust” option and go back to the home screen and launch WhatsApp and start using it on iPad.